About Me

My photo
Who am I? I am a Writer. Blogger. Light Worker. Medium. Reiki Practitioner. Motivator. Educator. Quote Keeper. Animal lover. Friend. And my main objective? To live life to the fullest!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Mindful Life Project

I've shared my love for the use of "mindfulness" and guided meditation in my Pre-K classroom before on this blog:

End-Bullying-Empower-Children-Early

I ♥ Positive Feedback!

I've received lots of emails and great feedback about my book, 
I Am Special -- The Power is in ME!  
     Parents, teachers, therapists and anti-bullying groups have used it to teach children the importance of looking within themselves to find the answers. To know that they are special. To empower them.

     I just found this video about 
and I had to share it with you. 
Check out their website and spread the word!






No comments:

Post a Comment