Saturday, July 5, 2014

A Change is Gonna Come....

I have to admit something. I've been known to be a bit of a control freak. Not in my personal life, but when it comes to my writing? I set goals. I make lists of future projects. I have timelines-in-my-head of how I want things to play out.
     For the most part, everything falls into place for me. However, the past several months seem to have tested my patience. I feel as if I am not where I need to be halfway through this year. A few of the "plans" that I assumed would unfold almost effortlessly, have not evolved at all. It's frustrating. When I saw this quote, it was a reminder to let things go that I cannot control and to deal with opportunities that do present themselves to me. To affirm that a change IS going to come -- in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment