About Me

My photo
Who am I? I am a Writer. Blogger. Light Worker. Medium. Reiki Practitioner. Motivator. Educator. Quote Keeper. Animal lover. Friend. And my main objective? To live life to the fullest!

Saturday, July 20, 2013

The Conjuring was AWESOME!

Saw The Conjuring last night and it was awesomely boosky! Very authentic and brought back memories of meeting Ed & Lorraine when they investigated my house...I got major goosies several times because I "felt" some of the things the Perron family went through. I was thankful that The House on Pancake Hill did not require an exorcism! HAHAHA! 

Lorraine had a cameo appearance as an audience member in one of the scenes...LOVE her! Director, James Wan did and excellent job of keeping it real. Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson portrayed Ed & Lorraine really well. Go see The Conjuring in a theater near you!
My paranormal memoir, The House on Pancake Hill 
is coming soon! 
BEWARE!



No comments:

Post a Comment