About Me

My photo
Who am I? I am a Writer. Blogger. Light Worker. Medium. Reiki Practitioner. Motivator. Educator. Quote Keeper. Animal lover. Friend. And my main objective? To live life to the fullest!

Saturday, August 30, 2014

LISA SCOTTOLINE On What Makes a Good Thriller



I want to introduce you to 
my favorite writer, Lisa Scottoline.  

Her books always have a moral dilemma and there are so many twists and turns, she'll keep you guessing until the very end. Another thing I love about her style of writing is, she writes short chapters. 
     
I write every day and the only time I read is when I'm snuggled in bed with my dog, Rose at night. When I start getting sleepy, I hate having to flip ahead to see how many more pages before the end of a chapter, but not with Lisa's work. And, because of her excellent writing skills, I find myself reading even more than I would otherwise. 

     Check out her website and 
read her books!

No comments:

Post a Comment