Thursday, August 7, 2014

I ♥ Synchronicity!

     One big lesson I've learned in my life is, that once we follow our bliss and live authentically, these actions get the proverbial ball rolling. Opportunities arise. Like-minded people "find" each other. Everything begins to fall into place.
     I recently received an email from Anthea Whitlock who has an awesome blog called, Kids in the Flow. She read about my children's book on another website and then asked if she could feature it on her blog -- of course I said, "YES!" 
Here's the blog post she wrote:
     Take some time to read through Anthea's site . . . . she's a woman, who's on a mission to empower children (and adults) 
and to help them to realize just how special they are! 
Thanks, Anthea for all that you do!



No comments:

Post a Comment