About Me

My photo
Who am I? I am a Writer. Blogger. Light Worker. Medium. Reiki Practitioner. Motivator. Educator. Quote Keeper. Animal lover. Friend. And my main objective? To live life to the fullest!

Monday, February 17, 2014

Yes! Yes! YES!!!

     Into the initial phase of writing my first fiction book...although it's just me sitting here at my desk researching and brainstorming, so far I am enjoying the process.
     One thing I've decided, is to turn off my phone in the mornings. I'm always up before dawn and its the time of day when I am most creative. Any interruptions breaks my flow and then it's hard to get my writing mojo back. So with this new project, I am being selfish with my time. If anyone wants to annoy me, they may just end up in a book! HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment