Friday, September 6, 2013

The House on Pancake Hill --- It's Coming Soon!

My fourth book, The House on Pancake Hill, will be published soon. It's a story that is near and dear to my heart. A paranormal memoir, it was a project that I started writing back in 2002. Then life happened - a new job, a diagnosis, a divorce, a move and I finally finished writing it! 
When I saw this quote, it really hit home. Pancake Hill is a tell-all about my experiences of growing up in a haunted house. As you will read in this book, it's been a challenge for me -- do I tell my story or just let it go? I decided that my story needed to be told. I do not want to live a life filled with "wouldas, shouldas, couldas." Words can be healing, and this book was my therapy. For decades, I "hid" my gift of being a Medium. As I wrote each page, my confidence grew and I became empowered to speak my words and tell my story. 

I look forward to a day, very soon, when The House on Pancake Hill will be released on Amazon.com...STAY TUNED!
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment