About Me

My photo
Who am I? I am a Writer. Blogger. Light Worker. Medium. Reiki Practitioner. Motivator. Educator. Quote Keeper. Animal lover. Friend. And my main objective? To live life to the fullest!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Do You Believe in Ghosts?

Do you believe in ghosts? After you read my book, The House on Pancake Hill, you can decide for yourself...As for me? I BELIEVE!



A new movie, The Conjuring, which is based on one of the most terrifying investigations that famed Ghost Hunters, Ed & Lorraine Warren conducted, will premiere on July 19th in a 
theater near you! The movie takes place around the time when the Warrens did their investigation on my family home so I am looking forward to seeing it!

The House on Pancake Hill is based on my experiences...stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment